Monday, March 7, 2016

Erica Hazelton

How long have you been in the Chorus?  This is my 4th season

Occupation? Kindergarten Teacher, part time freelance photographer
What schools are you an Alumni from? University of Central Missouri
How long have you lived in Kansas City?  Feel free to explain your journey here if applicable? Born and raised in Midtown KC, MO
What music would we hear in your car on a long road trip? Some of everything; Adele, Musical Soundtracks, Negro Spirituals, old school soul and R&B, Beethoven aaand maybe a little bluegrass.
What is one of your pet peeves? clutter, dirty counters, unwashed hands
Favorite day of the week?  Why? Thursday because Fridays are very busy, but I'm so close to the weekend.
Are you a morning person or night owl? I used to think I was a night owl, but after marrying a true night owl (who plays organ 'til 1am on average) and a few years of teaching, I realize I am more of a 9 - 9 person.... :) 
What color best fits your personality?  Green!! Calm, but can still be exciting, natural, steady, and it smiles and is brighter through the rain.
Do you have a favorite Kansas City Symphony Chorus memory? Well......there was this one time during a Carmina Burana performance with the ballet that I passed out and Karen and Judith saved me by pulling me of my seat, and out of the box and calling the ambulance. That happened. I guess that could be my favorite memory. 



No comments:

Post a Comment